Raw Spewage

Updates from the battlefield ... fighting and winning against Lyme disease. Lyme bacteria rarely travels alone, by the way... so not only am I infected with Lyme bacteria but it brought along friends Babesia and Bartonella. It's one big keg party in here. But guess what? The party is OVER, boys. I am hammering you with IV meds and you are making me so ill as you fight back... yeah, you SUCK. But my meds are bigger and better and kicking your little bug asses to the curb. I win. =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Palo Alto, California, United States

Writing has always been the best way for me to communicate my thoughts. And since my thoughts spew forth as raw, scattered, and random musings... the term "Raw Spewage" seemed quite appropriate.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

97 Pound Duck

Yup. That's where I am right now. But I am working my way up and trying to get plumpin'...

I started the powdered supplement yesterday. My doctor ordered me a medical supplement from Metametrix called UltraClear. It isn't completely gross just tastes blah and bland.

Let me check my weight and see if I gained anything yet...

Uh no. Still 97 pounds which sucks. Not to mention how I still look like that ridiculous spindly Olive Oyl from Popeye. I always hated her. Bunch of clattering, spindly limbs flailing around.
Ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home