Raw Spewage

Updates from the battlefield ... fighting and winning against Lyme disease. Lyme bacteria rarely travels alone, by the way... so not only am I infected with Lyme bacteria but it brought along friends Babesia and Bartonella. It's one big keg party in here. But guess what? The party is OVER, boys. I am hammering you with IV meds and you are making me so ill as you fight back... yeah, you SUCK. But my meds are bigger and better and kicking your little bug asses to the curb. I win. =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Palo Alto, California, United States

Writing has always been the best way for me to communicate my thoughts. And since my thoughts spew forth as raw, scattered, and random musings... the term "Raw Spewage" seemed quite appropriate.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Hope and Humor

With the holidays and everything now behind me, I am pushing very hard to get things moving. I was pushing before but my doctor was out of the country... so now is the time to become the squeaky wheel.

Oddly, I have seen the funniest things lately and I really needed to remember that humor is such a healer... nuggets of sunshine like this can light up even the darkest days.

--- I am WAY better off than this guy who is hanging bare-assed from a skilift:
http://i.gizmodo.com/5125679/guy-gets-trapped-on-ski-lift-hangs-bare%20ass-naked-for-15-minutes

--- The Parrot and the Cat -- this is just fascinating ... the way the Parrot is sitting there, then reaches over to scratch the cat is just a riot:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=47901593

--- This song was sent to me from Jason, a great friend in the UK with a wonderfully wacky and morose sense of humor... he had a crappy 2008 and so did I so this song sums it all up nicely:
http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=5782449

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home