Raw Spewage

Updates from the battlefield ... fighting and winning against Lyme disease. Lyme bacteria rarely travels alone, by the way... so not only am I infected with Lyme bacteria but it brought along friends Babesia and Bartonella. It's one big keg party in here. But guess what? The party is OVER, boys. I am hammering you with IV meds and you are making me so ill as you fight back... yeah, you SUCK. But my meds are bigger and better and kicking your little bug asses to the curb. I win. =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Palo Alto, California, United States

Writing has always been the best way for me to communicate my thoughts. And since my thoughts spew forth as raw, scattered, and random musings... the term "Raw Spewage" seemed quite appropriate.

Friday, December 14, 2007

A Word from Kayla -- My 10-year old daughter...

Layla and Lane Four
--------------------------------

This is one of my favorite bands... this is my next door neighbor -- her name is Layla and she is only 14! You can hear some ROCK AND ROLL! She has gotten SO GOOD over the past year... She is one of my best friends.

If you want to hear songs, you can go to their myspace web site and listen to them -- here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/lanefour




That's all for now,

~AnimalLover411.


PS -- Oh and thank you, Raw Spewage, for letting me type on your blog. I will be writing on your blog next time!

BYE! :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home