Raw Spewage

Updates from the battlefield ... fighting and winning against Lyme disease. Lyme bacteria rarely travels alone, by the way... so not only am I infected with Lyme bacteria but it brought along friends Babesia and Bartonella. It's one big keg party in here. But guess what? The party is OVER, boys. I am hammering you with IV meds and you are making me so ill as you fight back... yeah, you SUCK. But my meds are bigger and better and kicking your little bug asses to the curb. I win. =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Palo Alto, California, United States

Writing has always been the best way for me to communicate my thoughts. And since my thoughts spew forth as raw, scattered, and random musings... the term "Raw Spewage" seemed quite appropriate.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Kim Possum

Question: What is the treat of choice that is so delicious, so succulent that it will draw even the most wary into a trap?

Answer: Kentucky Fried Chicken.
It's true -- The Trapper Dude who helped us with our raccoon problem, told us that they just cannot resist KFC. It also has the added bonus of not going bad even if it's left out for a couple of days.
In the heat.

You may wonder why -- if we are trapping raccoons, there is actually a possum in the trap. Well, this one just seemed to be quite happy to nip in, have a bite, and then sleep before being let out the next day. That's right -- if you have one around, make sure to KEEP them! The Trapper Dude said that, unlike raccoons, possums are useful and do good things like eat mice and rats.
Just don't get too close ... or you'll get hit by a furry cloud of putrid stink that smells like an old smelly diaper. Stinky, yes, but good to keep around your property -- plus they don't carry rabies or ringworm nor do they get in the trash like the raccoons do.
And to date, we haven't had a single rat or mouse.
I just wish I could say the same of the raccoons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

That's good eatin'!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home